Bring the romance of the French capital into your kitchen with this limited edition cast iron casserole. The lid is beautifully embossed with the Eiffel Tower and features a gold knob for added glamour. Stylish and practical, use this casserole to create your favourite dishes, French or otherwise.
- Stay cool: our heat-resistant knob (up to 260°C) is designed for a better grip, even when using oven gloves to lift the lid.
- Quick to clean: the enamelled interior makes cleaning easy.
- Handy as a dream: thanks to our large handles, you can move easily from hob to oven to table, even when wearing oven gloves.
- A real workhorse: suitable for the oven, hob, induction or under the grill.
- Great-tasting food: the cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- Lock in moisture: our airtight lid helps to increase moisture and enhance flavour, for perfect cooking..
- Not too hot: cook on a medium-low heat to take care of your cast iron and enjoy delicious results.
Material Enamelled cast iron
Made in France
Guaranteed for Life
- Storage: Freezer compatible
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Before first use: Enjoy unboxing your new purchase! (And be sure to remove the labels and packaging).
- Wash your Le Creuset product in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
Protect yourself – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
We recommend using only Le Creuset silicone, wooden or heat-resistant plastic utensils. DO NOT use knives or metal utensils, this may cause marks and scratches on the enamelled surface of the product.
Use the product on the hob ring of the most appropriate size – it will cook your food more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong size ring, there is a risk that the hob will not ‘recognise’ the product.
Cooking over medium or low heat gives the best results – even for frying and searing. Let the product heat up gradually for great-tasting, evenly cooked food. If you need to use a high heat, turn the setting down once the desired heat has been achieved.
Never slide the product onto a hob/glass cooktop, as this may damage the base of the product and the glass. Instead, always lift the product up and out, or across the surface.
Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.