If you are looking for a particularly special knife for your kitchen, the TWIN® 1731 range meat knife is your answer. It combines outstanding looks with exceptional functionality. Milanese designer Matteo Thun drew on elements from both Japanese and European knife design . This means that the knife can be put to many uses. You can cut a piece of meat into juicy steaks. And also very fine strips for Oriental dishes.
The meat knife is made from a special alloy with an ice-hardened finish. This explains the outstanding quality of this product. The material is extremely tough and is guaranteed to stay sharp. Therefore you will enjoy this high quality knife for a long time. You can cut meat with ease, so it’s light on your hands.
A particular detail of the product is its fine wooden handle. This fine wood combines aesthetics and high quality. Right from the first glance it is clear that this kitchen tool is very special. With the ZWILLING carving knife you will really enjoy cooking.
– FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
– Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boasts outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
– SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
– Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
– Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
– Hand wash only