The ZWILLING TWIN® 1731 Santoku knife is ideal for all passionate cooks. This sophisticated knife combines tradition and innovation so you can use more professional techniques to prepare your dishes. The Santoku knife is a real multi-purpose knife: premium materials, combined with the most up-to-date technologies, mean that meat, fish and vegetables can be cut with equal ease. The Santoku knife also has an impressively wide blade and a particularly sharp cutting edge.
This popular knife series was developed exclusively for ZWILLING by the globally-acclaimed Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun. The Santoku knife is just one of the knives in this series. The knife blade is 18 cm long and is made from premium steel, which undergoes a special ice-hardening process to help retain its sharpness for longer and make it more resistant to corrosion. The full cutting edge allows you to cut a wide range of ingredients right up to the bolster. The wedge-shaped blade offers maximum stability and an effortless cut, while the curved bolster provides a more secure, precise grip. The knife’s unique design is completed by a handle made from untreated, oiled ebony wood. The ZWILLING Santoku knife will be a distinguished, stylish addition to any kitchen.
– FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
– Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boasts outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
– SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
– RAZOR EDGE: The polished edge also provides for lasting sharpness and offers long-lasting highly precise cutting performance.
– Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
– Hand wash only