The paring knife from the ZWILLING® 1731 range combines outstanding quality with pleasing aesthetics. This is thanks to Italian designer Matteo Thun, who designed this knife. Its design combines Far Eastern and European traditions of food preparation. The blade is 10 cm long so it is mainly suitable for smaller ingredients.
The paring knife offers highest quality down to the finest detail. The blade is made of a special alloy, which is very robust and guarantees lasting sharpness. It is also corrosion-resistant, so you will be able to enjoy using it for a long time. A special detail is the handle made of precious wood. This precious material gives the knife its exceptional looks and makes it a useful ornament in your kitchen. The exotic wood is very hard-wearing and its shape makes it comfortable to hold. With the sharp ZWILLING paring knife you will be able to peel vegetables and fruit easily and make neat, pretty garnishes for your dishes.
– FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
– Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boasts outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
– SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
– Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
– Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
– Hand wash only