Combining the very best materials with the most striking silhouettes and sophisticated technology, the TWIN® 1731 chef’s knife is the perfect tool for aficionados of fine cuisine. This range of knives was developed by the Milanese designer Matteo Thun, who successfully blended together tradition, innovation, form and function. The chef’s knife combines Japanese and European knife forging techniques and is a versatile accessory for even the most demanding chef. With a 20 cm pointed blade forming a long cutting edge, this knife can be applied to any cutting task: it can cut onions and small vegetables just as precisely as larger vegetables and meat.
It even retains its sharpness after frequent use. Forged from one single piece of Cronidur 30 high-performance steel, the knife is then treated using a special ice-hardening process. The wedge-shaped blade provides maximum stability and makes cutting easier. The curved bolster provides a more secure grip for a more accurate cut, even when carrying out the most demanding cutting technique. The full cutting edge means you can cut all the way up to the bolster. The handle, which is made from untreated, oiled ebony wood and which fits the hand comfortably, is the knife’s distinctive feature. The ZWILLING chef’s knife: prized by both professionals and amateurs alike.
– FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
– Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boasts outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
– SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
– Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
– Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
– Hand wash only