The bread knife’s 20 cm serrated blade slices any type of bread, from thickly-crusted and whole wheat loaves through to soft white bread. The knife is part of the tried and tested TWIN® 1731 collection which is hallmarked by a sleek and functional design.
This premium series from ZWILLING was designed by Matteo Thun, an internationally renowned designer from Milan. The ergonomically designed handle and long blade makes the knife both elegant and functional. It cuts cleanly to give perfectly sliced bread.
The blade is made of Cronidur 30 high-performance steel to retain its sharpness and rust resistance. The knife’s quality and durability is also guaranteed by its FRIODUR® blade that undegoes a special ice-hardening procedure.
The cutting edge extends up to the handle to enable slicing along the whole length of the blade. Slicing is also optimised by precision finishing, a wedge-shaped cutting edge, and a curved tip. The handle is made of chemically-free, oiled ebony wood to enhance its modern look. This bread knife provides you with a practical kitchen utensil to slice hard and soft loaves to any thickness required.
– FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
– Exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30: The material boasts outstanding corrosion resistance and toughness.
– SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
– Unique bolster design for safe and precise handling.
– Ergonomic handle made from untreated, oiled ebony: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
– Hand wash only