The Miyabi brand, with its statement "The Beauty of Sharpness", reflects values that are particularly highly prized in Japanese culture. The brand is synonymous with purity, grace and elegance. Miyabi knives combine beauty and exceptional sharpness. They are thus manufactured in the tradition of the ancient masters, who once produced the finest Japanese swords. Miyabi knives are authentic. They are designed by the Japanese and manufactured in ZWILLING's own factories in Japan.
MIYABI 4000FC santoku, or Japanese chef’s knife, with an 18cm blade.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade construction for a sharp, hard blade
- Rockwell hardness of 61 for durability and cutting edge retention
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin
Made in Japan